Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just wonderful that he continues to get better and better.

In another universe, we've out bid Palace for the services of Odsonne Eduard, Fati's signing never happened, and it's NSC with a 60 page thread moaning at his lack of goals and threat.

Oh well, back to this universe. We're the ones with a world class kid on loan from Barca and they're the ones saddled with an overpaid twat deemed not good enough for the Scottish monkey tennis league. Carry on.
Fortunately there was no danger of us outbidding Palace for Edouard for the simple reason that we didn't bid and never had any intention of doing so.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fortunately there was no danger of us outbidding Palace for Edouard for the simple reason that we didn't bid and never had any intention of doing so.
Yes apparently not, but as I recall there was all sorts of bollocks suggesting we were interested in him (mostly his instigated by his agent I suspect), and consequently a multi page thread on him here.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

IMG_6428.png

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Felt this thread deserved another bounce.

A couple of truly world class moments from the lad won us the game last night. It's great to see him improving and growing in confidence.

But for me, the most impressive thing about him is his attitude. No billy-big-bollocks. No sulking for not starting games, or being subbed off. Always plays with a smile on his face, celebrating moments and giving credit to his team mates during his celebrations.

Really likeable kid and clearly has exceptional, world-class talent. Going to be such an important player for us this season. Predict he will become a cult hero for us.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

A couple of truly world class moments from the lad won us the game last night. It's great to see him improving and growing in confidence.

But for me, the most impressive thing about him is his attitude. No billy-big-bollocks. No sulking for not starting games, or being subbed off. Always plays with a smile on his face, celebrating moments and giving credit to his team mates during his celebrations.

Really likeable kid and clearly has exceptional, world-class talent. Going to be such an important player for us this season. Predict he will become a cult hero for us.

Shame it is only for a Season - let's enjoy it whilst he is here!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

I agree with all of this.

If/when he starts gelling with JPedro and Mitoma like he seems to have done with Adingra, it will be F*CKING MUSTARD.

The way he stroked his goal home suggests he'd already planned exactly what he was doing before the ball was played to him. Then it was just calm execution.

So many of our previous 'forwards' would have got too excited and tried to smash it in. Mind you, I think that level of composure in front of goal is pretty rare, so it's an unfair comparison.

He is rapidly becoming my favourite player.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Shayne Ward - That's my Goal

He's not here to say, "I'm sorry"
He's not here to lie to you
He's here to say, "I'm ready"
Make you remember he's Ansu

He's gonna make your team look real slow
He's not giving up, oh, no
He's here to win your heart and soul
Fati Goal

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Shayne Ward - That's my Goal

He's not here to say, "I'm sorry"
He's not here to lie to you
He's here to say, "I'm ready"
Make you remember he's Ansu

He's gonna make your team look real slow
He's not giving up, oh, no
He's here to win your heart and soul
Fati Goal
Ffs, who else would know a Shayne Ward song ?
If you own up, shame be with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here