Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Whats the middle lines of the 'Ansu Fatu's Magic He wears a Magic Hat' chant, to the tune of my old mans a dustman, ends with 'and when we win the Europa league were sing this song all night'.

Sounds like he scores with his left he Scores with his right.

That and 'We've got super Bob De Zerbi, he's got everything we need' chants will sound great tonight, 'With Dunky at the Back and Fergie in attack, Brighton's going to Win the Europa League'
I'm guessing something like this

Whoooooooooooooooooo Ansu Fati's magic, he wears a magic hat, He could have signed for Tottenham, but said no f*ck that, He passes with his left foot he passes with his right and when we win the Eurpoa league, we're sing this song all night ~Whooooooooooo Ansu Fati's magic, he wears a magic hat, He could have signed for Tottenham, but said no f*ck that, He passes with his left foot he passes with his right and when we win the Eurpoa league, we're sing this song all night - Whoooooo

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Whats the middle lines of the 'Ansu Fatu's Magic He wears a Magic Hat' chant, to the tune of my old mans a dustman, ends with 'and when we win the Europa league were sing this song all night'.

Sounds like he scores with his left he Scores with his right.

That and 'We've got super Bob De Zerbi, he's got everything we need' chants will sound great tonight, 'With Dunky at the Back and Fergie in attack, Brighton's going to Win the Europa League'
Or not, if the rumours are correct...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Rather anonymous tonight. A few good touches - but didn't set the place alight.
Was trying to place that role that Welbeck plays - it’s actually a very difficult thing for a striker/winger to get used to, Welbeck and Ferguson are both exceptional at it.

I felt Fati’s positioning today was a large part of the issues we had in attack, because there seemed to be absolutely acres between our front players and defenders, they nullified our balls through the middle.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Mitoma and March should have come off much earlier. Fati should of gone left, Adringa right.

He’s definitely not a striker/number 10 on that performance

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He didn't look like he understood his role and it massively disrupted our attacking play. Not sure that is his fault. Technically very good but I think we can get the idea of Messi 2.0 put if our heads. As I said when we signed him, he should be seen as a Enciso replacement. Anything else is a bonus.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Yep thought he was poor this eve. Very surprised to see Pedro come off. Huge gap between defence and attack, neither Pedro or Fati would come short. JPVH looked lost without Dunk, please not Milner instead of Veltman. That being said, still enjoyed it. Even getting fecking soaked on the way home.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wonder if he was the one drafted in at short notice for EF - if, indeed, EF was due to start?

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Mitoma and March should have come off much earlier. Fati should of gone left, Adringa right.

He’s definitely not a striker/number 10 on that performance
The issue was playing him and Pedro together. They both tried to do the same thing all game.

When we had the ball in defence they were both on the last man.

When we were on the wings both were on the edge of the box waiting for a cut back, nobody attacking the front post.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He played 106m of bog average football but, as he gets fitter, he will learn the RDZ way, build his confidence and hopefully find the brilliant form of his early career. We have only been able to sign him for a year because this is where his rehab from injury is at. It's our job to restore him to brilliance.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
I hope we’re not under any obligation to play him if fit, and do worry after hearing RDZ talking about our responsibility to him when he signed. The position he played tonight isn’t his usual role for Barca and I can’t believe we wouldn’t have been way more effective with Welbz and JP instead. If he had been played out at his usual LW he would have probably done a better job than Karou who was also crap.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here