Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
On one hand, it’s amazing to see Fati in a Brighton top. I can’t help but be concerned that RDZ’s reputation in the game is going even more sky high than it is now, and one of the really big boys come calling.
We (most of us) said RDZ would off to one of the big boys at some point after as little as ten games, his impact was that good. . . . .

Unlike the flakey Brummie twat, I think he'll stick around long enough to achieve something tangible . . . . Imagine if we actually won something!

like a few players in recent years, Mac Allister being the obvious one, we'd be grateful and would wish him well.

Until he feels he's achieved all he can here, I think he'll stay. He's not daft enough to shit on his own CV

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We (most of us) said RDZ would off to one of the big boys at some point after as little as ten games, his impact was that good. . . . .

Unlike the flakey Brummie twat, I think he'll stick around long enough to achieve something tangible . . . . Imagine if we actually won something!

like a few players in recent years, Mac Allister being the obvious one, we'd be grateful and would wish him well.

Until he feels he's achieved all he can here, I think he'll stay. He's not daft enough to shit on his own CV
We're also going to have a queue of managers that would love to come here. Going to blub when he leaves but Tony will already have his replacement (and probably his replacement's replacement) lined up.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We're also going to have a queue of managers that would love to come here. Going to blub when he leaves but Tony will already have his replacement (and probably his replacement's replacement) lined up.

Knowing TB and PBOBE, they've got 3 players in the U9s lined up for 30 years time to take over

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With his signing or in general?
With his signing. In general I'm very excited. Great club, European tour etc. And I'm glad Fati has signed, particularly if Roberto thinks it matters. I'm just not expecting too much from him.

With our other players I hope they're great, and if they are, we get them next year too (or a fat fee). I'll hope Fati is great, but then we have to say goodbye.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
On one hand, it’s amazing to see Fati in a Brighton top. I can’t help but be concerned that RDZ’s reputation in the game is going even more sky high than it is now, and one of the really big boys come calling.
By signing Fati we will now win the Europa League and therefore qualify for the Champions League. This will be enough to keep RDZ.

(*the above might not happen)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I actually think that's great. They know it's not the most exciting anouncment but it's playful and self-effacing.
Fair play to the player too, could have easily said er, no thanks.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Fair play to the player too, could have easily said er, no thanks.

(No thanks to signing for Palace obvs, looking a bit silly on the streets of London, no prob.)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
A local band (no longer together?) to boot...

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
With his signing. In general I'm very excited. Great club, European tour etc. And I'm glad Fati has signed, particularly if Roberto thinks it matters. I'm just not expecting too much from him.

With our other players I hope they're great, and if they are, we get them next year too (or a fat fee). I'll hope Fati is great, but then we have to say goodbye.
By which time Enciso is back...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Blimey, I had to scroll to the bottom of page 3 to find this thread, nothing posted since Sat morning.

My question is, does anyone know if our young Ansu is expected to play in Spain's games over the international break?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blimey, I had to scroll to the bottom of page 3 to find this thread, nothing posted since Sat morning.

My question is, does anyone know if our young Ansu is expected to play in Spain's games over the international break?
No. Not in the squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here