Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Omo

Now hang on a moment. If we’re getting our locust and soul-sucking punishment, then fair enough but at least let us have the Faustian 21 years of extreme pleasure first. When Fati finally retires from Brighton aged 41, I want to see a trophy room full of European trophies, Premier League titles and FA Cups.
Tony’s computer would have run the numbers on this and decided that we’re expendable - I for one would be happy to surrender my eternal being to the Beelzebub for a Johnston’s Paint trophy and a Kit-Kat Chunky, so full steam ahead please boys.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
His injury record bothered me but according to Transfermarket his season 20/21 was a write off, he missed 38 games in 21/22 and just 2 in 22/23 . So maybe he is over that now ? But is he as good ? Barca don’t seem to think so…….

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Ansu Fati is an anagram of ‘Faustian’.

De Zerbi’s got a direct line to the big man downstairs and has clearly made a pact on our behalf.

Sure, celebrate the signing tonight, but don’t complain when a swarm of locusts eats your Piglets pie and your soul gets sucked out of your arse at half time.
And Ansu is rather close to Anzu ... have we signed a demon for our front line to terrorise defenders?

Crimbobha

May 9, 2023
When you think about it a load of grown men and women fawning over a 20 year old millionaire who happens to be quite good at football is weird.
Announce the f***ing kid for Christ sake 🫤😁
At least he’s 20 now and we didn’t do this a few years ago

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
His injury record bothered me but according to Transfermarket his season 20/21 was a write off, he missed 38 games in 21/22 and just 2 in 22/23 . So maybe he is over that now ? But is he as good ? Barca don’t seem to think so…….
hw was good pre injury but it seems less so last year , guess thats how got him as questions to be answered

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
What a statement this is, that Barcelona trust us above so many other suitors with one of their biggest talents. I still can't really believe it.
No such thing as a free meal. Barca are just flirting with us, this is a first date gift, probably followed by another next year.
They'll then pop back in June '25 for RDZ.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
hw was good pre injury but it seems less so last year , guess thats how got him as questions to be answered
I’ve read articles saying the player has turned more into a poacher than a flair dribbler as he doesn’t trust his knee although according to surgeons it’s fully repaired. Others say he’s fallen out of favour with Xavi . If there is one coach to get him playing like his old self again it’s our Roberto.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I see a fair few posts on twatter and facebook etc praising Fabrizo-I really dont understand-iAm I right in thinking it wasn't Fabrizo that broke this? The first thing I can see came from the tweet in the OP,
I really dont understand the fawning over Fabrizo simply because we signed a player (please god dont let this fall down) and he "reports" it after someone else has.

The church of Fabrizo is still evil, despite the good news for us on this occasion-he still isnt in the loop on Brighton, and he remains a paid by agents provocatuer

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
When Ansu says "Hola Seagulls" on the video which is released later today, I'm going to go wild.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I see a fair few posts on twatter and facebook etc praising Fabrizo-I really dont understand-iAm I right in thinking it wasn't Fabrizo that broke this? The first thing I can see came from the tweet in the OP,
I really dont understand the fawning over Fabrizo simply because we signed a player (please god dont let this fall down) and he "reports" it after someone else has.

The church of Fabrizo is still evil, despite the good news for us on this occasion-he still isnt in the loop on Brighton, and he remains a paid by agents provocatuer

It was Ferrán Martínez that broke the story in Mundo Deportivo.

At the end of the day, who cares who is first to report something.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

You’ve answered your own question he isn’t in the loop with any club his info is direct from agents and that’s why a here we go is an agent text saying the player has agreed terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here