Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
IMG_0658.jpeg

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
BREAKING NEWS

Here is the source they are referring to

Note: Would want someone like Fabrizio to confirm.

Last edited:

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
What ? I mean, was it even worth starting the thread ?

I'm trying to see if there is any genuine transfer news and all I'm getting is folk deluding themselves into believing utter tripe.

There is a serious side to it though. I mean, all this is harmless enough, but it don't 'alf show how folk will believe any old shit they read online.
😂😂😂😂

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
BREAKING NEWS

Note: Would want someone like Fabrizio to confirm.

Surely Ansu in a Brighton shirt is confirmation … 🙂

WELCOME TO BRIGHTON ANSU FATI!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When you think about it a load of grown men and women fawning over a 20 year old millionaire who happens to be quite good at football is weird.
Announce the f***ing kid for Christ sake 🫤😁
Get off. You fuckin' love it :lolol: :thumbsup:

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
This is such a shame for Palace. They could really have done with this lad as a replacement for Zaha. Whereas we've already got plenty of options in attack. At some point it will start to look like we're following the Chelsea model of hoarding more players than we can reasonably play just to stop our league rivals getting them.

So not being announced tonight then
Hijacked by none other than Chelsea?😁
Being honest, I'd never heard of him until this thread began then, talk sport mentioning the possible deal yesterday and saying how massive it would be for Brighton. The De Zerbi factor well and truly kicking in!

Last edited:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's guesswork, but the entirety of Ansu Fati's wages to June 2024 and considerably more, is covered by the extra 45m Tony Bloom trousered from Chelsea for Caicedo.

footywithuti

Jun 20, 2022
Morning everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Ansu Fatu in under 3 minutes for those of you interested. Needless to say, this is a massive coup and a signing that world football will be keeping their eyes on moving forward. Do let me know what you make of this and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Brighton are going places and it's brilliant to see in a sport which is more or less all about financial clout these days!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hopefully his appearance on the pitch tomorrow night will be better than Pedros - late kick off, pissing down with rain, 3-0 down 😂

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Morning everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Ansu Fatu in under 3 minutes for those of you interested. Needless to say, this is a massive coup and a signing that world football will be keeping their eyes on moving forward. Do let me know what you make of this and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Brighton are going places and it's brilliant to see in a sport which is more or less all about financial clout these days!

If he stays fit, I am going to be spending most games leaping up from my seat every few minutes this season :lolol:

Last edited:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I don’t think the deal has been high jacked , I will stake my reputation that Fati will be announced as a Brighton player this morning …

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here