Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
20:23. Getting twitchy 😮
Maybe they are filming one of those extended, dramatic, signing-reveal videos? Moody shots from the streets of Lancing, the sound of Seagulls, RDZ checking the size of his balls without actually revealing his identity, early indicators he's going to be Buzz's Bootroom champ dropped in as hints...or maybe they are just waiting for Milner to stop talking to him about gravy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
If in doubt, raid England’s Euro 2012 squad. Ashley Young.
A team that had two Ashley's, and yet in my nearly 49 years I've never met a single man with that name. Surely the only time Ashley's have outnumbered John's or James's in the history of sport. Makes me wonder if there was a sudden crisis about the Ashley-quota in English football so they had to apply some positive discrimination to make sure there was full compliance with Illuminati directives.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Still haven’t seen the WAG
You could be struggling according to this

“Ansu Fati is currently Single and not in a relationship. The football player has always kept his personal life private and hasn’t spoken about his relationship with anyone. Either the player is currently single or he may have kept his Relationship status private”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like we’re saving it for tomorrow which probably means no other signings.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Could meet a lovely Brighton soul during the season and decide that he needs to stay here!!
I have just the one…..
IMG_0808.jpeg

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
You could be struggling according to this

“Ansu Fati is currently Single and not in a relationship. The football player has always kept his personal life private and hasn’t spoken about his relationship with anyone. Either the player is currently single or he may have kept his Relationship status private”

Boo.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A team that had two Ashley's, and yet in my nearly 49 years I've never met a single man with that name.
You must have led a sheltered life. One of my friends when I was a kid was Ashley and one of son's friends now is Ashley. We've even had two Ashleys playing for the Albion in my lifetime.

On more important matters, I've just spent the evening with Millwall and Palace supporters who can scarcely believe where Brighton are now

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
And there's still no official confirmation of the Ansu Fati signing yet.

I'm starting to accept that the announcement may not happen today, and so I'm expecting it to happen tomorrow (on deadline day) if everything goes to plan 🤞

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here