Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It says euros not pounds and it's way too high.

He's on around £200k a week. I'd imagine we're covering around £150k a week of his wages according to reports.
If so, they’ve changed it. Still says £260,000 on the version of the story I’m seeing. Not sure how you can be so certain about £200k unless you negotiated his contract. Either way, I imagine that includes a large chunk of bonuses we won’t be getting involved with so it’ll be a bearable figure for a season.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Obviously a medical will be done, but surely as he’s been playing already this season, and this is only a loan, you would think that it may be a less rigorous one than for buying a player?
Quick run round the training ground and touch your toes.... right here’s your shirt, smile for the camera.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Downside is when Barca finish 3rd in their Champions League group, end up in Europa, Fati wont be allowed to play for us when we Barca in the final
Guess we'll just have to win it on penalties then, completing the Solly March redemption arc

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’s probably stuck in the queues on the A27 at Shoreham. He can see the training ground and is asking why he couldn’t have flown into the club airport that is next to the training ground and that he has been staring at for the last 20 minutes
He’ll be failing the NDH policy in that case

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's nuts but all part of the excitement.
The idea that he's going to be massively better than Mitoma is also a real push.
The idea he’s directly competing with Mitoma is also pretty mad. While he’s played more at left wing than anywhere he’s right footed and can play on either wing, at 10 or as a false 9. The player he’s closest to is Enciso and the one who should be worried about slipping down the pecking order is Adingra.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The idea he’s directly competing with Mitoma is also pretty mad. While he’s played more at left wing than anywhere he’s right footed and can play on either wing, at 10 or as a false 9. The player he’s closest to is Enciso and the one who should be worried about slipping down the pecking order is Adingra.
Not Pedro rather? I see Enciso and him being the number 10's. Doesn't really matter, they can all play in multiple positions and it will increase RDZ's options massively, plus Buonanotte can learn bucket loads from him in order to take over next season (assuming he doesn't go out on loan)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Posting again cos idea that Bloom is happy to cough up the wages or most of them for a 200K a week player seems just fantastical to me at least . According to this - we’re paying considerably less.

Sounds good. Not so far off the £6m i guessed at this morning.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not Pedro rather? I see Enciso and him being the number 10's. Doesn't really matter, they can all play in multiple positions and it will increase RDZ's options massively, plus Buonanotte can learn bucket loads from him in order to take over next season (assuming he doesn't go out on loan)
And we have got LOADS of games. Everyone will be needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here