Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There seems to be a hideous underestimating of this guy's ability.

Think Vicente, then think about Vicente aged 20, then add an additional 50% ability (at least).

Fati will be by far the best player ever to wear the stripes by a country mile.

He will impress, continually. We will have never seen anything like it. We will be talking about it for decades, just like Vicente.
Massive hyperbole re being 50% better than Vicente at his peak imo. Real Madrid offered what I think was a world record fee when he was tearing it up at Valencia. If he’s anywhere near as good as Vicente at the same age I’ll be over the moon though!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
UPDATE - RDZ Interview ⤵️

Note: I don't know if this has been previously posted on here.

Gonna stick my neck out and say it’s Mark McCammon.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There's no way an 18 year old, even one as good as him, signs a 250k a week contract after being out for almost a year. It will almost certainly be made up heavily by bonuses.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If we're paying 80% of his alleged 12m euro pa salary as alleged.

At 500k per PL game, you betcha he will

But, if our end of his weekly wage is £160,000 then by singing him this late in the window, we have saved £1.5 million . Or, a third of a Caicedo, as I like to think of it.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
There's no way an 18 year old, even one as good as him, signs a 250k a week contract after being out for almost a year. It will almost certainly be made up heavily by bonuses.
If you follow the news about Barca's finances, the only unbelievable part is that he's only on 250k a week.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Come on, more news please
He’s probably stuck in the queues on the A27 at Shoreham. He can see the training ground and is asking why he couldn’t have flown into the club airport that is next to the training ground and that he has been staring at for the last 20 minutes

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
One rumour of his arrival at the training ground in Lancing, however I have found no pictures yet...

NOTE: It is confirmed that he will be arriving by car, and I believe there is someone reporting at the training ground currently.

Any fellow NSCers have spotted any arrivals at Lancing training ground?

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
It’s midnight here but I can’t sleep. Just want to see him arrive at the club and then catch up in the early hours when invariably wake up to see which shirt he’s holding

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It’s just dawned on me that tomorrow might be the day we sign Fati. Signing Barcas #10 on the day we find out who we’ll be playing in Europe.

Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, ladies and gentlemen.

:smokin:
Downside is when Barca finish 3rd in their Champions League group, end up in Europa, Fati wont be allowed to play for us when we Barca in the final

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here