Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If we're paying 80% of his alleged 12m euro pa salary as alleged.

At 500k per PL game, you betcha he will
I'd be surprised if he was on that much. No-one knows for sure.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not just knee ops but hip and hamstring injuries too - he’s obviously match fit and has been back in full training since last season but as said before, he’s not had the starts under Xavi that he needs to make the next stage of his comeback and get his meteoric career back on schedule (that’s one of the reasons his Dad got pissed off with the Club ) - we can give him that under RDZ and in buckets.
Ah, but there’s match fit, and there’s RDZ match fit.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm advising caution as to his fitness.

Yes, he featured in 50 games last season, but in a way that suggests careful reintegration after an injury.

It's very rare for a player to be sub that often and start so few games unless there's some serious minute management going on. It's clearly not just that he can't get in in front of Ferran and Dembele (and latterly Yamal) fine players that they are.

I think we'll have to continue this process of easing him in. The notion that he'll be 90 mins Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday is obviously not going to happen.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

For those who maybe new here.

He really was some player – even when, as I remember, he'd been written off by his previous club. I remember how much of a statement it was when he joined and then he backed up his own belief with some unbelievable performances. If only that shot against Derby hadn't hit the bar!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The Times are saying he's on £260,000 a week...
It says euros not pounds and it's way too high.

He's on around £200k a week. I'd imagine we're covering around £150k a week of his wages according to reports.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Suspect with the wages his basic is much lower. Hence the posts saying 'Brighton are paying the majority of his basic salary'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here