Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This thread has been an absolute whirlwind. Less than 24 hours from the first laughable linking of us to the player, to the 'oh wow' proper journalists(and/or popular shysters) are going big on it, maybe theres something in it' to it's looking likely, to the drama of another bigger club coming in with a rival bid to the tracking of the plane all in less than 24 hours.

It's the Vicente and Ali J signings but on steroids.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What ? I mean, was it even worth starting the thread ?

I'm trying to see if there is any genuine transfer news and all I'm getting is folk deluding themselves into believing utter tripe.

There is a serious side to it though. I mean, all this is harmless enough, but it don't 'alf show how folk will believe any old shit they read online.

I'm going out for tapas later and will definitely get some callos (tripe), which will be dedicated to you and your articulate cat ;)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He hasn’t played more than once for 90 minutes, the whole of last season.
19 year old winger at spanish champions in "mostly used as a substitute or taken off before 90 mins" SHOCKER.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
This thread has been an absolute whirlwind. Less than 24 hours from the first laughable linking of us to the player, to the 'oh wow' proper journalists(and/or popular shysters) are going big on it, maybe theres something in it' to it's looking likely, to the drama of another bigger club coming in with a rival bid to the tracking of the plane all in less than 24 hours.
Now, it's the "where is Fati?" saga on the ground.

A rumour stating that he is at VIP Charcoal Grill on Portland Road 🤣

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He hasn’t played more than once for 90 minutes, the whole of last season.
Mostly it is 15-20 minutes.

4 knee operations has taken its toll, people expecting him to play 90 minutes anytime soon are mad.
Not just knee ops but hip and hamstring injuries too - he’s obviously match fit and has been back in full training since last season but as said before, he’s not had the starts under Xavi that he needs to make the next stage of his comeback and get his meteoric career back on schedule (that’s one of the reasons his Dad got pissed off with the Club ) - we can give him that under RDZ and in buckets.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
There seems to be a hideous underestimating of this guy's ability.

Think Vicente, then think about Vicente aged 20, then add an additional 50% ability (at least).

Fati will be by far the best player ever to wear the stripes by a country mile.

He will impress, continually. We will have never seen anything like it. We will be talking about it for decades, just like Vicente.
This this this.

We are talking about the bloke who replaced Messi at Barcelona.

"I think Fati is the one for the future. He's currently doing amazing stuff so I think the club really needs to groom him and take very good care of him. Let's hope he's the one to take over from Messi." Samuel Eto'o

"He has the quality to become one of the best." Messi

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So question is…. Is this a loan we have been secretly working on for weeks & it’s all come out now as the closer to completion the more people know about it? Or is this an opportunity that has only come up in the past few days when Barca have decided he’s available for loan & we’ve quickly jumped on it?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
There seems to be a hideous underestimating of this guy's ability.

Think Vicente, then think about Vicente aged 20, then add an additional 50% ability (at least).

Fati will be by far the best player ever to wear the stripes by a country mile.

He will impress, continually. We will have never seen anything like it. We will be talking about it for decades, just like Vicente.

For those who maybe new here.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Approaching Calais intending to return to blighty in a few hours (3 days late) but no fuckers tracking MY transport are they. NO
But you’ve always been home…

IMG_7157.jpeg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He will be playing 90 minutes sooner than you think.

That's why he's here, from both ours and Barcelona's perspectives.

It won't take long to have him match fit. He is here to regain fitness and confidence so he can play at the very highest level again.
If we're paying 80% of his alleged 12m euro pa salary as alleged.

At 500k per PL game, you betcha he will

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm going out for tapas later and will definitely get some callos (tripe), which will be dedicated to you and your articulate cat ;)
Have some humble pie for me. I do like a hearty meal of it now and then. Especially in these circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here