Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It’s not Tony’s helicopter. He does sometimes hire one , usually to get to the ground quickly for a game if he’s at the races .
My mistake. I assumed it was. I was chatting to someone who was with him when he won cheltenham and the bloke said he was getting straight in his chopper and heading back for the palace game.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If its like Gatwick he will be in baggage reclaim for 40 minutes

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He hasn’t played more than once for 90 minutes, the whole of last season.
Mostly it is 15-20 minutes.

4 knee operations has taken its toll, people expecting him to play 90 minutes anytime soon are mad.

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Screenshot 2023-08-31 4.56.20 PM.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Absolutely. And we're talking about Barcelona's number ten here, not someone we're eventually going to lose to Reading.
Reading lol! To think Steve Coppell got himself in all kinds of bother with their fans when he was manager there and had the temerity to point out that Brighton (even Withdean Brighton) were a bigger club.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

4 knee operations has taken its toll, people expecting him to play 90 minutes anytime soon are mad.
For Barca and Fati, think about it like Sarmiento and WBA.

The lad burst onto the scene, but then had a succession of injuries which severely limited his ability to get the game time to get his match fitness up.

We'll be able to use him more than Barca will. That's why he's coming here, to get minutes under his belt. I don't doubt he'll be a sub at the start, but as long as there are no further set backs, we'll build up his minutes over the course of the Autumn

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
For Barca and Fati, think about it like Sarmiento and WBA.

The lad burst onto the scene, but then had a succession of injuries which severely limited his ability to get the game time to get his match fitness up.

We'll be able to use him more than Barca will. That's why he's coming here, to get minutes under his belt. I don't doubt he'll be a sub at the start, but as long as there are no further set backs, we'll build up his minutes over the course of the Autumn
Plus if he is that good, the other youngsters will hopefully learn loads from him

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

He will be playing 90 minutes sooner than you think.

That's why he's here, from both ours and Barcelona's perspectives.

It won't take long to have him match fit. He is here to regain fitness and confidence so he can play at the very highest level again.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

If he shows half the quality he did before his injury then 15 minutes from him may be all we need to turn a game our way. Definitely not expecting 'peak Messi' from him though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here