Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
According to Sport Witness he's travelling with his father Ibrahima Fati and Santi Lotta.
They also report it was ultimately RDZ who managed to convince the player, saying the phone call with the Italian changed everything.

One of his entourage is super-agent Jorge Mendes and he has also been convinced by Brighton, so much so he now putting pressure on Fati to accept their offer and wrap it up quickly according to Mundo Deportivo
If we can get in with Jorge Mendes now we can almost guarantee next seasons away kit will be burgundy

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I reckon that's enough luggage for a 3 day mini-break.
He'll need 3 casual jackets to go with his 6 designer t-shirts, a rain coat, and three pairs of ripped jeans, plus some clean undies.
Oh, and three pairs of trainers. I'm not sure if they wear socks these days.
He's staying until Sunday at least.

View attachment 165747
I moved house with less than that when I was a student to be fair

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
getting word from my sauces that norwich have made a late move and GAZUMPED us…
Either them or Reading always get the best players.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And, of course nothing to do with Palace offering to triple Murray's wages.

We've been round and round on this one, and Murray was offered a new contract, which he turned down.
We don't really know what Palace offered, but I'm assuming it wasn't more than the £2m we paid for CMS PLUS his wages?

Being offered a contract means absolutely nothing without the detail. If he was offered a contract barely different from the league one contract, then it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We don't really know what Palace offered, but I'm assuming it wasn't more than the £2m we paid for CMS PLUS his wages?

Being offered a contract means absolutely nothing without the detail. If he was offered a contract barely different from the league one contract, then it wasn't worth the paper it was written on.
I won't reveal my sauce on Nsc but I know what a club employee told me at Notts County, and why they knew then, that Murray wouldn't sign what was on offer.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If this happens, I might start to believe the fairies at the bottom of the garden are real.
Magic Forest Elf GIF

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I reckon that's enough luggage for a 3 day mini-break.
He'll need 3 casual jackets to go with his 6 designer t-shirts, a rain coat, and three pairs of ripped jeans, plus some clean undies.
Oh, and three pairs of trainers. I'm not sure if they wear socks these days.
He's staying until Sunday at least.

View attachment 165747
BOOTS! BOOTS!

Don't forget to bring your boots, no?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
According to Sport Witness he's travelling with his father Ibrahima Fati and Santi Lotta.
They also report it was ultimately RDZ who managed to convince the player, saying the phone call with the Italian changed everything.

One of his entourage is super-agent Jorge Mendes and he has also been convinced by Brighton, so much so he now putting pressure on Fati to accept their offer and wrap it up quickly according to Mundo Deportivo
Would the club have sent anyone out on the Farnborough flight to chat, make him feel welcome / comfy and make sure he doesn't have any last minute change of heart?

Where's Gully's Girls when you really need them?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And, of course nothing to do with Palace offering to triple Murray's wages.

We've been round and round on this one, and Murray was offered a new contract, which he turned down.

:goal:

Poyet's call, he wanted the upgrade to CMS. Summer 2011 we signed Buckley, CMS and Vicente on big Championship wages. Poyet deemed Muzza arrogant pushing for a significant pay rise.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He’s not alone.

We’re one of the most talked about and interesting clubs in the world and yet our club reporter for the biggest sports media platform is just so incredibly weak. He never breaks a story or finds out any info that isn’t already out there and his articles are a guaranteed cure for insomnia. Other Athletic journalists cover Brighton better - they should be getting someone stronger in to cover us now.
He's also spectacularly thin-skinned, often sniping at Brighton fas via veiled comments. And he trolled us with the Hammond signing, knew exactly what he was doing with that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here