Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Instantly raises our profile even higher too.
Barcelona are one of THE biggest clubs in the world. We've just signed their number 10.
Insane game changer.
Not yet we haven't.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm sort of a bit underwhelmed with this. Seen his highlights reel and realised the opposition were crap and he shinned it a lot.
Won't believe it until I see an official photo on the club website, but if it turns out to be absolute tosh, I'll shrug and say 'ah,well'

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
1693433247025.png

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The fact that BARCELONA and ANSU FATI know that BRIGHTON will be an excellent loan move to develop his career just shows how far we've come.
It is insane that we're pulling this off, through TB, PB & RDZ who are LEGENDS, something that was only a unlikely dream for me only a few years ago!
And Chelsea will have to pay £125m+ if they want to buy him from Barca after he’s been with with us for a season - 👍

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What ? I mean, was it even worth starting the thread ?

I'm trying to see if there is any genuine transfer news and all I'm getting is folk deluding themselves into believing utter tripe.

There is a serious side to it though. I mean, all this is harmless enough, but it don't 'alf show how folk will believe any old shit they read online.
🤣

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's so obvious what is going to happen here:

1) Fati is going to rediscover his form with us and score 15 goals before Christmas.

2) Chelsea will make an offer of £67m to Barcelona in January which will be accepted. We will be pissed off massively.

3) He will collide with Robert Sanchez in training before he kicks a ball in a league match for them, and spend the next 2 years having his leg rebuilt again.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Oh, I was worried about those matches against Newcastle and Chelsea coming up...

But how the tables have turned! 😁

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
For us, this would be a bit like when City signed Robinho. Massive statement. Hopefully works out much more successful!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here