[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They also want a loaned club to pay 100% of his wages.
I know it’s all a load of bolleux but this translation from the source did make me laugh…..

“The English team, which started the Premier League strongly, has already contacted the footballer's entourage and has pulled the necessary strings to begin to seduce Ansu Fati, who keeps on the table the proposals already advanced by Chelsea's MD , Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund. Roberto de Zerbi, Brighton coach, is in love with Ansu Fati and when he saw that the Spanish striker was on the market he did not hesitate to ask for his incorporation. At the very least, try. Ansu, for his part, is considering the English offer and puts it at the same level as those mentioned above.”

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
First Gallagher, and now this. The sooner this window ends the better.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What ? I mean, was it even worth starting the thread ?

I'm trying to see if there is any genuine transfer news and all I'm getting is folk deluding themselves into believing utter tripe.

There is a serious side to it though. I mean, all this is harmless enough, but it don't 'alf show how folk will believe any old shit they read online.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The tweet was made by @mundodeportivo who have 3.1million Twitter followers. I'm not sure what relevance that has, but it gives me more hope than if they had 31 followers.
Who had re-tweeted it from an account of 33k followers who had sat thinking how to get a crazed Twitter reaction and made the whole thing up.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was only possible to sign Fati after we sold Aaron Connolly, as his mum Rosemary would never have approved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports