NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He was great at Charlton during 1961.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Phew. Not so many Alfreds about these days. Thought a fan's aged loved one had passed before I opened the thread.
Never heard of the player though.
What, me worry?

1715075052003.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's no name for a footballer.
ALFRED Duncan - agreed - sounds like a player from the 50's.

ALFIE Duncan, on the other hand, sounds very much like a current young player. Born in Kirby. Another product of Melwood - massively hyped after two Carabou Cup appearances at 16 against Morecambe and Stoke. Released at 18 and now playing at Burscough in the Northern Premier.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i actually think its possible

31 vastly experienced in Serie A, and has worked under RDZ, we really do need another DM

Him and splash the cash on Dewsbury Hall or similar and im happy with midfield options then

Oh and hes a lefty :)
We don't want any more wokery at Brighton and Hove Albion, thank you very much.

Next, they'll all be running around in skirts and frilly knickers. ???

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Is he SLOW? That would be tidy - we haven't got nearly enough SLOW midfielders.

More seriously - if there is any substance to this (if it is true that the players' wife and agent were in Brighton at the weekend), then it does suggest RDZ is indeed here to stay.
Ah, the towns dirty weekend reputation is alive and kicking!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Has Sportswitness ever got anything right? Not exactly let’s go for the top six type of player we would need.
Actually I hope not, as now they're reported Gross may be heading to Frankfurt and Undav staying in Stuttgart.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Pascal has another year on his contract I believe. We won’t want to sell him and he won’t get the same salary in Germany as here. 2024/25 season may be his last with us though.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I think the last Alfred we had in the top division was Alfie Conn at Spurs in the 70s: has there been one since? (Haaland was Alf-Inge, not Alfred)
Nobody since oh, Alfie Mawson at Swansea, oh hang on Alfie Doughty at Luton this season, no wait a minute, Alfie Gilchrist at Chelsea this season. See, the Alfred's all camouflage themselves in plain sight as Alfie.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nobody since oh, Alfie Mawson at Swansea, oh hang on Alfie Doughty at Luton this season, no wait a minute, Alfie Gilchrist at Chelsea this season. See, the Alfred's all camouflage themselves in plain sight as Alfie.
:lolol: That's me told. I knew there'd be some others ...(although I have to say that I've not heard of any of them)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Actually I hope not, as now they're reported Gross may be heading to Frankfurt and Undav staying in Stuttgart.

Shysters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What's it all about, ah?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    566.8 KB · Views: 29

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports