Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50 4 match ticket - Official site

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Good to see the club doing something to stir up some support for the last few games. I think at this price it may attract a few fans back and fill up the new stand.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
How about a "29 year olds for a quid scheme" - I would be first in line for this but as usual the club just don't have the foresight to run these sort of promotions and safeguard the future of the club.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
eastlondonseagull said:
Apart from The Insider, who said they were doing it already :p

He's just trying to take the credit for it! :salute:

I can see it now, he reads my idea and runs accross the office to tell Dick what a great idea he's come up with! :nono:

Well we all know the truth! :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TrevorDove said:
How about a "29 year olds for a quid scheme" - I would be first in line for this but as usual the club just don't have the foresight to run these sort of promotions and safeguard the future of the club.

Well I think it should be extended to 33 year olds as well :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
yep, 29 yr olds for a quid sounds a grand idea to me.

and hopefully, after the undoubted success of this scheme, we will see 30 yr olds for a quid next year.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Its a great inititive put putting it on the website is not enough. They need poster campaigns.Get it in the press, tv & radio

Plug the hell out of it

WE NEED BUMS ON SEATS (APART FROM THE AWAY END WHO WILL BE STANDING AND NOT TOLD TO SIT DOWN :angry: :angry: )

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Fourteenth Eye said:
Its a great inititive put putting it on the website is not enough. They need poster campaigns.Get it in the press, tv & radio

Plug the hell out of it

WE NEED BUMS ON SEATS (APART FROM THE AWAY END WHO WILL BE STANDING AND NOT TOLD TO SIT DOWN :angry: :angry: )

It is going to be promoted in the Argus and Southern FM. There will be pairs of tickets given away in the lead up to the game next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here