Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5 Players

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Needed for the new season.

Get rid of dead wood ( 5 or so ). We are powder puff now.

Don't ask me who or what positions, that's down to TB the board and new manager.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll be gobsmacked if we sign more than a couple of players and they'll be cheap in Premier League terms.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'll be gobsmacked if we sign more than a couple of players and they'll be cheap in Premier League terms.
Whether we like it or not this is likely to be the case. I think TB will stick to his guns and get a couple 'first team ready players' and 2 or 3 sprogs for the future. I'd be gobsmacked if he changed his policy.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We are in trouble if we have a third shit transfer window in a row. I hope TB/PBOBE realise this and don't rest of their laurels e.g. "we've got some great young players" bla bla. They were good in a winning confident team - they're shit in a struggling one.

We can't keep talking about players coming back from injury etc because umm, well,............they don't.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Last year we had the chance to recruit from a position of strength.

This year much less so. We finished below Palace.

But given we'll lose several first team members .... I reckon we need about 7 first team signings. Of those, I reckon only 1 or 2 as the young prospect types, so that's 5 who are aged 22 to 28. I reckon that gives us a chance of stopping us slipping further towards the lower reaches.

It will be very expensive.

And that assumes we don't lose any big names, Mitoma, Pedro etc ... which I was confident about before, much less now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here