Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which club do you dislike the most?

Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd rather be stuck on a long haul flight next to a Palace fan than an entitled Chelsea fan tbh.

There's no team I'd rather beat than Palace and the no match that makes me more nervous but We have far more in common with them than a club like Chelsea and their intolerable fans

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I'd rather be stuck on a long haul flight next to a Palace fan than an entitled Chelsea fan tbh.

There's no team I'd rather beat than Palace and the no match that makes me more nervous but We have far more in common with them than a club like Chelsea and their intolerable fans
Good summary ^

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Now, I'm no newshound, but this sounds like a story that needs sharing with NSC...
It's no big story.
On 17th August 1974, Palace came to the Goldstone for the opening match of the season.
Just a few years previously they had been in the old First Division, and their fans were giving it the "Billy Big Bollocks".
The North Stand reacted and there was a fair bit of trouble.
I have just detested Palace ever since, and although I have a dislike for other teams, nothing will replace my loathing for that lot from SE25.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Out of those two? Chelsea, undoubtedly. Palace are our rivals but Chelsea are one of 'them': the oligarch / mafia / unpleasant petro-state backed elite.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
It's no big story.
On 17th August 1974, Palace came to the Goldstone for the opening match of the season.
Just a few years previously they had been in the old First Division, and their fans were giving it the "Billy Big Bollocks".
The North Stand reacted and there was a fair bit of trouble.
I have just detested Palace ever since, and although I have a dislike for other teams, nothing will replace my loathing for that lot from SE25.
Is that it?

In 1974 I was 14 years old and we used to fight... big deal.

50 years later I, for one, have grown up a bit.

Get over it.

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Is that it?

Get over it.
I told you it wasn't a big story.
Good to hear that you've grown up a bit.👏
I know plenty of fans from that era who haven't "got over it".

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
…..I have equal distain for those on forums, Twitter etc that try telling me who we should or not hate and the rivalry between us and Palace is pointless, fake blah blah especially as it mostly stems from some spotty know it all Leeds fan from Leamington Spa who’s younger than my favourite pair of trainers.

Is that it?

Get over it.

😗

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here