Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid De Zerbi Bashing - The Staying Up/Europe Tracker - season 2023-24 - Game 35 Update - 10 OVER

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep 10 over relegation, 10 under Europe, a near perfect middling season! Could still get as close as just 4 under Europe with 3 wins out of the last 3.

NSC F 35.png

NSC G 35.png

NSC E 35.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I suppose I should update for that lots win last night. Can we catch Man Utd?

They finish the season at home to Arsenal, then home to Newcastle then away to us. If they lose all three we could do it?

NSC Others 35a.png

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hard to see how anyone could be disappointed with that - is there a single team (possibly West Ham) who we could realistically expect to be higher than?
If we finish 10th, I for one will be satisfied - because BEFORE the start of the season, I declared that 'top 10 and getting out of our EL group would be a good season', so it would be unjust to go back on that now - particularly in light of all the injuries.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we finish 10th, I for one will be satisfied - because BEFORE the start of the season, I declared that 'top 10 and getting out of our EL group would be a good season', so it would be unjust to go back on that now - particularly in light of all the injuries.
I voted 8th and getting out of the group at start of season - if we'd had a more "par" season injury wise I think we would've achieved at least this, so I'm happy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Which two of the teams above us were you expecting us to beat?
No idea - but now, I'd say Chelsea (still such a basket case and will continue to take time to settle down) and West Ham (on our day and with players fit, I think we are better than them).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here