[Albion] Time Wasting

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Agree albeit anyone (and I appreciate you’re only using in response to other post) but anyone that uses this new term “shithousery’ comes across as an uneducated twit. IMO, naturally.
I think people know what it means so in that sense it has achieved it's purpose , you can use one word instead of 20 to describe something. My view is I don't like the word but I dislike the actions it describes even less.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And this is what I’m talking about.

Infinitely frustrating when you are on the end but absolutely joyous when your new boy is out shithousing one of the leading cheating sides in the Premier League.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think the worst case of time wasting, piss taking shithousery was when Wolves came to the Amex in December 2021. They won 1-0. Right from the off they conned the inept ref repeatedly. I have never seen so many head injuries in one match. Most of the Wolves players spent the match lying on the pitch as if they’d been shot. The officials were such complete useless spineless mugs that they fell for it every time. I’m still fuming about it now. :rant:

The Fulham Amex visit last season may’ve been the apex. During the 90’ a dozen lying on the ground with false head injuries, the head not involved, the tw@t of a ref fell for it each time. Minutes later the assorted liars were running around.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports