• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Might Cricket forum idea got dismissed a while ago... But what about a Sport forum where we can discuss anything from Non League Footy to Cricket and even Tiddlywinks if you so wish?...
:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yeah, cricket should have one: :glare:
Not sure about non league though

Nah. Keep it all under one roof. Most of the non league threads relate to Sussex teams anyway. Far more relevant than a poll on the merits of anal sex & the like.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Trigger said:
Might Cricket forum idea got dismissed a while ago... But what about a Sport forum where we can discuss anything from Non League Footy to Cricket and even Tiddlywinks if you so wish?...

Not a bad idea that Trig.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
To be honest haven't really noticed much non-league talk to be honest ??? I'm in favour of keeping it all under the one roof, like NSC should be!
;)

Trigger said:

Tiddleywinks is a great sport. When I first came to Brighton, I found myself living in a student guest house in Burlington Street. There were three second-year students living there who were all members of the England International Tiddleywinks squad.

What a bunch of sad bastards, the rest of us thought. Until the Sports Council (or whatever) got in touch and offered them free flights and accommodation for a tournament in California.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports