[Albion] Adam Lallana **Leaving Summer 2024**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He also said RDZ is up there with the best managers he has played for.

Not convinced he’s going to spend much time on the pitch though :shrug:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I do actually think he might be the one who manages us. We always think ex players will, obviously, and the Bruno affair burns, but he clearly absolutely loves it here and there must be a part of this deal that has one eye on him joining the coaching set up.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
So hasTB used the transfer kitty together with the missing 1983 FA Cup money and invested it in a time machine gone back to 2014 and signed a younger Lallana oh just noticed it was a typo

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Lovely - obviously contributes loads, even when he’s not playing.

Would be a real boost if we could get him back fit for the last few games of the season.

There could be a couple of very big ones…

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm not totally convinced. Out for the rest of the season and you wouldn't be surprised when he comes back that he picks up another long term injury.
But it's not my money, so hope I am wrong.

Ducks and hides

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
The first De Zerbi ask / wish of 2023...granted.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm not totally convinced. Out for the rest of the season and you wouldn't be surprised when he comes back that he picks up another long term injury.

Ducks and hides
Sure, he probably will be injured again. But he has shown that if he's just available to help the boys in half of the games, it is worth it.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Really good news. RDZ definitely wants him around the club fit or not, and he seems like such a great roll model for the younger players and a lovely fella as well.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The bromance between him and RDZ is something else

el punal

Ducks and hides
Now that you are safely ducked and hidden think about the influence that Adam Lallana will have away from the pitch, as well as on it when injury free. The guy is obviously well respected, knowledgeable and influential throughout the club. A superb mentor for the younger players and has the credentials to be an outstanding coach in the future - hopefully with us.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got tremendous respect and not a little man love for Lallana. This is tremendous news :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports