Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It’s Friday!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A few cans of Birra Moretti before a chardonnay so cheeky it needs a slap. Pork tenderloin in cream with mushrooms and peppercorns, broccoli and rice to accompany.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ooh, and I just tried a Vietnamese Gin, Sông Cái, on the rocks with a squeeze of lemon, it’s really rather crisp and tasty.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think this’ll be my last this evening, a sweet Woodford Reserve with just a single ice cube.

Well, maybe another after this one. :whisky:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Cider and tequila.

Not at the same time.

Nearly though.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Feeling a bit flat, went to lay flowers on my Mum’s headstone as we lost her 33 years ago this weekend, and now back home with a very large and very good Negroni cocktail, just reminiscing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brief dalliance with a Hobgoblin Gold tonight - it may not be hand-crafted or poncey enough, but I like it. Just off to pour a second one - think I'll make this into a Dog's Nose, followed by an early night.
Memorial service for a friend tomorrow.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I had a couple of cans of Turia, then, as it's International cocktail day, a Pisco Sour. One was enough to make me more than a little yesterday's Wordle word. Now back on the beer with some hummus (apparently, it's also International Hummus Day)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Had a few Atlantic IPA’s, moved onto a Trivotti Malbec about 10pm. Slowed down during a zoom chat with an old Marra and then slid into a music rabbit hole on Spotify. Then I hit the pillows.

Currently off work nursing a wounded knee that’s been operated on, is all bandaged up and supposed to be kept rested and immobile so I’ll be enjoying my mild hangover tomorrow with the knee up, Back To The Future trilogy and a nice food delivery.

It’s all coming up Clamp!

Night all! Sleep the sleep of a thousand martyrs.

TC

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here