Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Glückwunsch Leverkusen!

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Rather than this banner now being binned now that it’s been used… maybe it could be sent to Leverkusen if they wanted to display it in their stadium, seeing as though their stadium is always covered in flags/banners.
I believe the banner’s creator is doing just that with it for their last home game

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
One of my mates had the idea and it grew from there, got NSK to design it, and it worked! For ‘just a banner’ it genuinely made my day b4 the result. Nice to see our fan’s collaborating. 🔵⚪🔴⚫
Wasn’t cheap 😂😂 but yes, kudos to those who got it sorted and those who planned it etc. NSK in particular were v helpful today and in getting designed from what I heard.

Think your mate has been telling you porkies.

Absolutely 100% nothing to do with NSK. The lad who did get it sorted wouldn't have anything to do with those weirdo hipster freaks. Nor would any of the lads who chipped in to pay for it. All credit has to go to him. He paid for it out of his own pocket. A whip round was then had by the lads who actually have the Fanfreundschaft and regularly go to Lev as well as welcoming them over here.

Hope this clears things up.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
IMG_8276.jpeg

Absolutely 100% nothing to do with NSK. The lad who did get it sorted wouldn't have anything to do with those weirdo hipster freaks. Nor would any of the lads who chipped in to pay for it. All credit has to go to him. He paid for it out of his own pocket. A whip round was then had by the lads who actually have the Fanfreundschaft and regularly go to Lev as well as welcoming them over here.

Absolutely.

Sorry, meant to add. No, not as in get them to do it etc I think one of them just gave him a hand with where to get it done etc. As they get a lot of stuff printed.

I know the guy well who did the whip round as I contributed, wasn’t taking it away from anyone there. Just wanted to clarify. And yes, I have been away with Lev, also.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

To be fair members of NSK went down the bottom to help to hold it up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can we arrange pen pals & exchange visits.
You’re wasting your time. I had been writing and visiting this lady repeatedly for years. All I got in return was a court injunction.

19C8E8D3-4593-443D-8AC8-F6546A0182B1.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
(Any excuse to post that photo)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here