[Food] Football ground food

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The food offering at The Amex really is a shit show. It's like someone has worked this out so they've got a tiny amount of these special dishes in and keep tagging 'footy scran' on the socials in a desperate attempt to get some praise.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Anyone have this? Looks a bit underwhelming

It didn't sound like a good idea, when I heard about it. Glad to see the visuals confirm it.

Looks like someone puked a Maccies breakfast into a bin lid.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
The food offering at The Amex really is a shit show. It's like someone has worked this out so they've got a tiny amount of these special dishes in and keep tagging 'footy scran' on the socials in a desperate attempt to get some praise.
Absolutely no idea why anyone eats food at a stadium. (I used to have burger van burgers as a a treat as a kid) I don't think I've ever done it. Even the smell turns my stomach.

A tenner for microwaved meat waste. Rank.

I'll go as far as a massively overpriced bag of inconsistent textured fruit pastilles.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
As I say every time food is mentioned at the Amex
Eat before you get to the ground !!!

Can’t go wrong with Uncle Sam’s !!!!

Some one in front of us had that ‘ roast’ Sunday it looked bland and smelt as bad all for £8:50 bargain !!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Bombay potato pie on Sunday was very good. Some of my kids had the pizza which was OK.

Cruzcampo is an interesting addition. That together with Moretti is a step up from cooking lager. Still enjoy my Harvey's (together with the beer wall)

But the Yorkshire pudding did look underwhelming

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It didn't sound like a good idea, when I heard about it. Glad to see the visuals confirm it.

Looks like someone puked a Maccies breakfast into a bin lid.

Conceptually, I'm ok with it but for the sake of practicality, it should be a wrap, Yorkshire burrito style. Even then I wouldn't hand over the £8.50 they'd charge for it.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Bombay potato pie on Sunday was very good. Some of my kids had the pizza which was OK.

Cruzcampo is an interesting addition. That together with Moretti is a step up from cooking lager. Still enjoy my Harvey's (together with the beer wall)

But the Yorkshire pudding did look underwhelming

As someone that lived in Seville for 4 years, I can confirm that Cruz Campo is crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports